Field Service Technician
Field Service Technician - ROBOTICS / ROBOT SYSTEMS - £30k Basic Salary Plus Overtime - Company Vehicle - Fuel - Competitive 8% Pension - Laptop - Mobile - Company Sick Pay Scheme
Are you an experienced Field Service Technician with experience of servicing and maintaining Robots within the Automotive / Manufacturing Sector? Are you looking to join a well established, innovative and rapidly expanding robotics team which contains some of the most talented Service and Robotics engineers the industry has to offer? This division are part of a global leading engineering organisation with a focus on cutting edge technology within the Robotics and Automation market sector.
You will be rewarded with an extensive flexible benefits package!
Multi million pound worldwide turnover.
Drawing on their automation expertise, they provide provide customers with individual guidance on their range of products such as robots, systems, cells and equipment
They provide innovative robotic installation and service solutions to the Agriculture, Automotive, Construction, Electrical, Mining and Railway manufacturing industries.
The wider business manufacture a multitude of products for a variety of industries
Locations - West Midlands
- Getting you to work
- Company van
- Advancing your career
- Cutting Edge Technology
- Rapidly expanding division
- Career progression plan
- Securing your future
- Excellent Pension plan
- Annual reviews
- Work life balance
- 40 hour working week
- Must be flexible, ability to work on call when required.
- Have hands on electrical/mechanical experience in maintenance or service i.e Robots,
- Ability to meet deadlines and complete on site reports.
- The attitude to want to further and develop their skills within Robotics.
- Qualifications Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Electrical Qualification (NVQ 3 or above)
- Robotics experience - 'hands on' (any Robotics Application)
- UK Driving licence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to present the client with a professional manner at all levels.
To secure one of these positions please call Stuart Tregartha to find out more information, or send your CV and I will give you a call back to discuss this role in more detail.
Please note that these are immediate vacancies with interview dates confirmed!
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.