REGISTERED NURSE - WINDMILL LODGE CARE CENTRE, BRIXTON HILL
Excelcare are a family owned care business which has been established for over 25 years. Our vision is to continually be a leading provider of quality care which exceeds the expectations of the people living within our service.
We are looking for both Registered and Pre-registered nurses to work in Brixton Hill, London.
£30,326 to £40,435 per annum plus a £2,000 nurses Welcome Bonus*:
(£16.20/h Mon-Fri, £16.70/h weekend and £24.30/h bank holiday)
Flexible hours - 12 hour shifts 8am - 8pm and 8pm - 8am - Full and part-time.
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you'll need to have a valid NMC Pin number as well as the most up to date clinical practices and experience of producing person-centred care plans and detailed risk assessments. You'll also need an understanding of regulatory frameworks - NMC and CQC, as well as a desire to work in elderly and dementia care. You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be caring and compassionate.
As a Pre-Registered Nurse, we'll support you to take your OSCE assessment within three months. To join us, you'll need to hold an IELTS certificate dated within the last two years, with a minimum score of 7 in all areas. You'll also need to hold your CBT (Computer Based Training) certificate as well as your decision letter to undertake the OSCE Exam.
Please find a list of some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work
- 28 Days holiday including Bank holidays
- Time and a half payment for bank holiday working
- Paid breaks
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding up to £600 for every person you refer (https://en-GB/page/employee-refer)
- Welcome nurse bonus of £2000*
- Annual NMC Pin subscription paid
- DBS Certificate paid by Excelcare
- We reimburse the Tier 2 visa application fee if you are eligible for sponsorship under SOC code 2231 - Nurses when you transfer from another employer*.
- Overseas Nursing Development Programme
- Support with your NMC revalidation
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Annual Salary Review
- Paid study leave
- Long service awards
- Career development pathways through the Excelcare Training Academy
- Comprehensive Induction Programme
- Funded Qualifications via the apprenticeship programme (where required)
- Contributory Eye Test Vouchers
- Paid uniform
- Employee of the Month and the Excelcare Awards - Recognition of our committed people across the business for a job very well done.
If you are interested in the position or would initially like to find out more information, we'd like to hear from you. Please apply online or contact one of the Recruitment Team today on - we look forward to hearing from you.
Excelcare are an equal opportunities employer.
*Subject to terms and conditions