James Phillip Financial Recruitment are pleased to be working with a Sheffield based successful IFA brokerage, expanding again.
They are looking for a candidate with at least 2 years SIPP or SSAS administration experience looking for a new roleDo you have experience of working in a regulated environment? Are you ambitious, driven and confident of working in a fast paced, engaging environment and looking for a new challenge? If so, then this is the role for you!
Including but not limited to:
- Carry out research and prepare reports & documentation in respect of drawdown /
SIPPs / SIPP investments / pension transfers
- Manage drawdown annual review procedure / letters
- As above in relation to other types of advice (i.e. investments / pension contributions / protection) if workload dictates
- Process benefits claims
- Calculate and process disinvestments as appropriate
- Calculate and process investment of deposit monies as appropriate
- Monitor trustee cash accounts / cash health via provider websites / bank statements
- Collate & analyse information for pension transfers in compliant manner
- Liaise with clients/providers in person or via telephone, email, letter, fax
- Deal with commercial property scheme maintenance
- Deal with relevant client / provider correspondence
- Scan correspondence / documents onto archiving system
Only a small office of 9 staff, so a sense of humour and happy to muck in with all jobs that an office requires.
Working day is 9am - 5pm
Salary £24k - £26k based on experience, plus a great benefits package.