Reception Teacher- Bexleyheath- ASAP
Reception Teacher - Three Form Entry Primary School - Bexleyheath - ASAP
Tempest Resourcing are currently recruiting on behalf of a 'Good' primary school inBexleyheathwho are looking for an enthusiastic Qualified Reception Teacher to start ASAP, working 4 days a week.
Minimum requirements for Teachers:
- EYTS or QTS
- UK Teaching Experience in Reception.
Additionally we are looking for;
- A committed and caring teacher who can act as a strong positive role mode
- Someone who works well in a team and can cooperate with other professionals in order to continue the betterment of the school.
- A professional and organised individual whose lessons engage and excite pupils; inspiring them to take pride in their learning.
- A person who has proficient literacy and numeracy skills.
- A person who has experience tracking children's progress.
- A bright and enthusiastic individual who can quickly form excellent relationships and rapport with pupils.
As part of our commitment to our teachers, when working for Tempest you can expect to benefit from:
- Competitive rates of pay which are reflective of MPS/UPS spine points
- Access to our 'refer a friend’ scheme with a chance to receive £100 per teacher
- One point of contact- a dedicated consultant with experience in education
- Regular networking and social events
- Specialist assistance with CV writing, interview techniques etc.
- Access to ongoing CPD, training and resource materials
- Access to a range of exclusive roles which are not advertised on job boards on bulletins
To apply for this Teaching role based in Bexleyheath, or for information on any other Teaching roles, please contact Hannah Lovett.
- Qualified Teacher