Are you a qualified Management Accountant looking for a new challenge?
Gi Group are supporting a highly regarded organisation based in Scarborough, North Yorkshire with the recruitment of a Qualified Management Accountant to work on an interim 12 month contract.
Management Accountant Duties
* Preparation of monthly budget planning for all cost centres
* Preparation of forecasts including variance analysis
* Preparation of monthly plan-actual-comparison including the analysis of deviations with cost centre managers and plant management
* Assist in the production of the cash flow forecast and loan monitoring
* Preparation of revenue and capital budgets by preparing schedules, collating data and drawing budgets together, in liaison with staff as necessary
* Produce regular management reports by collating and preparing relevant data for the Finance Manager.
* Investment controlling (part of approval process, plan-actual-analysis, reporting)
* Preparation of additional controlling reports upon request
* Provide support with bank and systems reconciliations.
* Assist in the development, implementation and review of systems for providing financial reporting to all departments as appropriate and within an agreed timescale.
* Assist with the development of the accounting and management coding systems and agree amendments.
* Responsible for implementation and adherence to financial reporting standards
* Prepare ad hoc financial reports and carry out financial appraisals.
Is the Management Accountant position right for me? You will have completed your accounting qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) and have a strong background within management accountant type roles
* Excellent, well rounded communication skills with experience of stakeholder management
* Results driven with the ability to deliver to tight deadlines in a fast paced business
* Strong IT skills; especially in Excel
Financial Accountant Package:
*£30,000-£38,000 p.a. pro-rata depending upon experience
If you meet the above criteria and wold like to apply for the role Management Accountant please send your CV to karolina.manalastas@ gigroup.com or alternatively call Gi Group Scarborough on .Gi Group in the UK provides recruitment, staffing and workforce management services to local and national clients of all sizes, placing an average of 15,000 temporary and permanent staff into work nationwide each week across many market sectors.