We are working with a great client in Preston looking for an Finance Manager to join a fast growing team. Due to growth they are looking to expand the team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller and within a team your main responsibilities include:
- Preparing statutory financial statements for all group companies together with the group consolidation.
- Management of the audit process for the department, from planning through to completion
- Ensuring that consolidations and intra-group balances are kept up to date and reconciled in accordance
- Reconciliation of accounts and maintenance on a regular basis with appropriate review
- Take control of Tax compliance
- Regulatory reporting for the team
- Other ad hoc duties
You in return will benefit from a yearly bonus scheme, flexible hours and holidays.
For immediate consideration please contact Amy Braithwaite at Adele Carr on
Adele Carr Financial Recruitment is a specialist Accountancy Recruiter to the North West Market. For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Warrington office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter. For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Warrington office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter. Due to the high level of interest we receive for each of our roles we cannot guarantee a response to each individual application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have unfortunately not been short-listed for this role. Please do continue to check our website for other roles which may be of interest to you and follow us on @AdeleCarrFinRec