Global Payments Advisor 12 Month FTC
Global Payments Advisor (12 Month FTC)
Salary: £23k + Great benefit package
Hours: Full Time - Mon-Fri
An exciting opportunity has arisen within my clients Global Finance team for a Global Payments Advisor, in their head office based in the heart of Brighton.
The role will be responsible for dealing with high volume transactional payments, liaising with global banks, customers and internal customers in order to resolve failed payments.
* Resolving customer payment queries
* Investigating and resolving underlying causes of failed payments in accordance with agreed processes
* Ensure adjustments to resolve payment issues and updating the CRM accurately
* Advising other part of the business on payment issues
* Monitoring investigation cases and deal effectively with any issues as they arise
* Identify process weakness or failures as they arise and escalate as appropriate
* Ensure that the highest level of customer service is given at all times
* Work to strict SLA's and deadlines effectively
* Ad hoc duties as required
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Proven experience within accounts and accounts payable
* Driven and enthusiastic
* Educated to A-Level standard
* Excellent numerical and communication skills
* Track record of working to KPI's
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable organisation that offers a highly professional environment. For more information on this role please contact Sarah Nicholas on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.