Digital Perfomance Analyst
Digital Data Demons and Superstar Data Ninjas Needed!
Do you have a flair for getting under the skin of how people think through interpreting data? Are you passionate about changing and leading the digital experience through being data driven with a sprinkling of psychology? Are you able to uncover the hidden treasure in our digital data to change the world? (Can you tell we are ambitious?) Are you able to stare at a Stereogram and see the picture? Then you might just be the person we are looking for.
The UK is one of the world's most advanced digital economies, with some of the most demanding audiences - of course being a digital native you already know that! Insurance isn't generally associated with digital innovation but all that is changing. We've changed the face of insurance before and we are doing it again. We need people who are passionate about understanding how people behave online and want to help drive the next generation of digital insurance services. People who want to be involved in a company that aims to create a whole new experience for insurance.
Why not join our Digital department here at Direct Line Group as we are currently recruiting an exciting opportunity to work as a Digital Performance Analyst; from our head office in Bromley.
This is a key role that will be responsible for timely production and communication of Digital performance insight. You will have to manage data and information, supported by detailed analysis and commentary which will enable focus on areas that will drive improved performance online.
The Digital Performance Analyst will define the capability requirements needed to fully understand our customer journeys and behavioural traits. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to champion our unique dataset within the business to drive excitement, understanding and ultimately, the optimisation of our sites.
What you'll be doing as a Digital Performance Analyst
- Own the technical delivery of MI and reporting across the digital function working closely with the Digital Insight Manager and Product Managers to define the detailed requirements and shape of the data infrastructure
- Provide data expertise in the design of the solution including tools & reporting delivery mechanisms
- Communicate with wider business areas (Business Intelligence function and various business functions) on data requirements ensuring the solutions are fit for purpose and in line with the KPI framework
- Deliver any ad-hoc requests for Digital performance data, from either Digital or DLG wide stakeholders
- Work with the team to introduce tools, new communication styles and process to ensure effective production of Digital reporting and analytics
- Documenting data processes, solution design and user guides
- Execute on your plans and communicate progress to stakeholders on a regular basis. Present results in a variety of formats to a range of stakeholders. Make recommendations on the basis of your analyses, and quantify the potential value to business users.
- Effective communication and relationship building at all levels of the business
- Champion the agile frameworks (Scrum and Kanban) within the team, ensure that Agile principles are practiced by peers and understood by stakeholders.
Required Skills and Expertise
- Advanced skills in using analytics tools to generate detailed MI reporting ( SAS,SQL or R)
- Ideally Proficient in I-Jento & Adobe Site Catalyst however google analytics would be acceptable
- Ability to undertake statistical analysis and to provide strategic insights
- Confident in optimising Digital journey's and sales funnels
- Strong problem-solving and engaging communication skills
- Experience of developing Digital change benefit cases
Hours: Full Time, 35 Hours, Mon - Fri
Closing Date: 26/12/2017