Are you a technically astute Multi Skilled Engineer (Elec 70%/Mech 30% split) with a proven background in a high volume FMCG Manufacturing/Processing environment. This company can offer a real career development and the opportunity to work for a stable and innovative business in the Agricultural sector.
Reporting to the Site Engineering and Projects Manager you will be part of a proactive and highly skilled Maintenance Team responsible for the maintenance, maximising machine availability and continued efficient running of the plant production processing machinery.
We have two immediate vacancies for the following shifts based at Holbeach Lincolnshire.
1 x 3-week rotation 6am - 6pm, 2 on 2 off, 3 on 2 off and 2 on 3 off
1 x Monday to Friday 4pm - 12:30am
1 x 4 on 4 off 6pm - 6am
Key duties are:
- Developing, along with the Engineering and Projects Manager, the engineering strategy
- Developing the engineering function within the business unit
- Continually driving towards a PPM and proactive maintenance culture
- Managing engineering projects from inception to delivery as and when they are issued from the Engineering and Projects Manager
- Working within the stated site health and safety standards, quality and hygiene and be party to setting those standards
- Reporting progress daily to the Engineering and Projects Manager
- Identify areas for improvement in plant performance
- Assisting in setting of machines in conjunction with operations team
- Working alongside production with a "one team" mindset
- Ensuring maximum amount of uptime even if this requires you to be flexible in breaks and/or finish time
- Ensuring all equipment is safe for all operators and compliant to safety legislation
Key skills and experience required are: -
- Time served apprenticeship
- Electrical qualifications from a recognised body
- Mechanical qualifications from a recognised body
- NVQ Level 3 or City & Guilds level 3
- PLC experience i.e. fault finding
- Computer literate
- Fabrication skills
- Welding skills
If you want to work with some of the best talent in the agricultural sector, and can show dedication and technical excellence then apply online with your up to date CV.