Registered Nurse RMN or RGN - Nursing home
Registered General Nurse ( RGN or RMN )
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Service: Care Home
- Care Categories: Dementia Old Age Physical Disability Younger Adults
- Salary: From 16.50 £33,000 based on 38.5 hours
- Hours: Full time or part time
- Shifts: Days or Nights
If you are a registered nurse newly experienced that has a real passion for care of the elderly this may be the right role for you.
I am looking for registered nurse who will play a key role within this modern purpose built care home. The home specialises in care of the elderly including Dementia, Old Age adults, Physical Disability and Younger Adults.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development
The Homes philosophy is to provide the residents a secure, relaxed and homely environment in which their care, well being and comfort are of prime importance
- Leading your team, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our residents
- You will take responsibility for assessing the physical, mental and social needs of our residents,
- Creating and developing strong links with local professional bodies, you will play an important role in raising the care home's profile within the community
- Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
- Opportunity for progression within the company
- Continuous support to maintain the training you need to deliver excellence
- On-going support from a motivated and committed Head Office and Regional Teams
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free uniform
- DBS refunded after 1 year
All nurses must hold a full valid nursing PIN and be registered with the NMC with no restrictions. All conversations are treated with confidence.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on or send a copy of your CV to