This is a great opportunity to join a highly profitable and expanding company who are looking for an office administrator. They offer a generous bonus scheme and excellent prospects. There is free parking and they are close to excellent transport links from the city centre. The offices are pleasant and modern and they provide a great working environment with regular dress down days.
About the company:
This highly successful company is one of the market leaders in their field. They offer a professional service in the financial sector based on strong business relationships and offering a wide range of services.
About the role:
Working as part of a team, you will be:
• Assisting the Office Manager with administration support
• Assisting the Office Manager organising inhouse events, including customer and supplier liaison
• Dealing with the companies business partners by phone and email
• General office duties
• Administration support for the finance team
• Client and supplier contact regarding upcoming events
Skills and Experience required:
The ideal candidate will have experience in a office administration role, ideally in a financial environment such as banking, HP, lending, debt management or asset management.
• A salary of £15,000 to £16,000 depending on experience
• 20 days holiday + bank holidays
• Bonus scheme based on company performance
• Free parking
• Pension scheme
If this sounds like a customer service/administration role that you would LOVE, please click on the link.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held.