KennedyPearce are sourcing an Accounts Assistant for a charity based in London. This role is for a fixed term contract working 9-3 daily.
Main aspects of the role:
- Scan cheques, print the listing from the cheque scanner and put the cheques, cash and listing into business cheque advantage bags ready for banking.
- Receipts/cheques to be banked daily.
- Post receipts to the cashbook in the nominal ledger of the accounting system, checking the accuracy of the VAT
- Liaise with other departments as required to resolve queries.
- Quarterly VAT return
- To prepare accounts up to trial balance and any account reconciliations as requested by the Finance Manager from time to time.
- Part Qualified or 1 year trasactional finance experience
- General ledger experience
- Ability to work under pressure