Sales Office Manager
Our client is a £85million turnover business based in Gloucestershire who now seeks a strong leader to oversee their Sales Support function. Our client has recently taken their industry by storm, with generations of experience they work closely with customers across the foodservice, manufacturing and retail sectors providing branded and own brand solutions.
Our client takes pride in their heritage and their role in helping to develop healthy and exciting products for people to enjoy.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing sales admin team
- Build report with customers to ensure great customer service
- Set goals to motivate team members
- Be an escalation point for disputes or issues
- Managing staff and customer expectations
Your skills should include:
- Good with Customers; out-going and positive; with a can do attitude
- Great communicator
- Attention to detail, accuracy and speed
- Well organized, able to hit deadlines and able to see the bigger picture
- Flexibility as and when required
- Team player
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-regarded organsiation who are at the top of their game
If you feel you are ready for this challenge please contact Richard Howell quoting RH107 together with a current CV and salary package
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.