Client Onboarding Advocate-Global Banking
The Client Onboarding Team is responsible for client experience, implementing and managing a smooth process to handle all of the aspects of onboarding a client to ensure that they are ready to do business with Capital Markets (across all asset classes).
The Client Onboarding Advocate role will involve simplifying the client experience and eliminating delays by taking ownership and mobilising the appropriate resources to ensure a timely and satisfactory resolution for the client and the company.
Working in partnership with clients and several teams in Sales, Legal, Compliance, Credit, Operations, etc to ensure that time to market is minimized and the client receives exemplary service on their introduction to the business.
- Strengthen the client relationship and ensure the delivery of market-differentiating service by acting as the client's advocate, anticipating client needs, and developing client confidence in company's products and processes
- Take global ownership of client servicing issues & facilitate resolution through an engagement of cross-functional partners
- Act as client advisor in the client's interest while driving cross-regional & cross-functional process improvement opportunities
- Serve as a mentor for junior Client Onboarding Analysts, while serving as "deputy" to Client Onboarding Managers
- Maintain a detailed understanding of the client's profile while adhering to agreed service levels and leading regular service reviews to ensure client satisfaction
- Serve as an advisor to cross-functional teams in identifying potential solutions/opportunities to address client needs
- Utilize well-developed working knowledge of the business & the upstream and downstream influences to achieve optimal client experience
- Effectively following up with clients in a timely, professional manner
- Manage your own pipelines and be aware of when to escalate issues to the Client Onboarding Manager
- Deliver overall client satisfaction while at the same time meeting the firm's global audit, compliance, risk and control requirements
- Build and own relationships with senior members of the firm's infrastructure groups including but not limited to the Sales Desks across Europe, Middle East & Africa, Credit, Legal, Risk, Know Your Customer and Accounts Control.
- Identify and execute operational, client experience and regulatory projects associated to the Onboarding process.
- Take an active part in analysing MIS on end to end processes for tracking turnaround times of deliverables
- Work as part of a team within the EMEA Client Onboarding team. Supporting colleagues to creatively overcome hurdles and assist with avoiding delays
- 4+ years experience in managing Client Relationships in Financial Services operations roles desirable.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong Onboarding and KYC background.
- The candidate should be comfortable in a fast paced, multi-tasked environment
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the full spectrum of products across Global Markets; Equities, Fixed Income, FX, Prime Brokerage, Futures, Clearing and Commodities.
- Experience of working within a strong regulatory/control environment
- Ability to manage time appropriately and is organized