Support Worker / Care Worker
SCP Complex Care are recruiting for experienced support workers to work with a 19 year old male in Ramsgate. Our client has cerebral palsy, epilepsy, is blind, and needs full mobility and personal care support.
Our client is fed via gastrostomy and jejunostomy, experience in these fields is preferred. Applicants will also need epilepsy experience.
The shifts available at present are -
At the request of the client, there is a genuine occupational requirement that only female applicants will be considered for this role.
We are looking for individuals who have compassion and commitment that can support making positive changes to someones life. You should also have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively. SCP Complex Care offers you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- 24-hour support from experienced Care and Nurse Consultants
- Specialist Clinical Training for each assignment, professional supervision, career development and support
- Click and connect benefits scheme
- Paid annual leave
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience
- Be self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Able to work under pressure and in stressful and challenging situations
- Must be a driver with full clean driving licence
All suitable applicants will be subject to DBS checks being completed. SCP Complex Care is an equal opportunities employer.