Interim Process Engineer
You will be accountable to lead and manage a product transfer into the factory spanning a large number of SKUs impacting numerous production and packing lines.
My client is a market leading FMCG business spanning a global customer and manufacturing footprint.
- Lead the interface between the project PMO, startup team and the operational team
- Insist on safety, zero safety incidences at all times
- Ensure the product transfer meets all deployed quality standards
- Work as one team with operations to define and resolve issues in an urgent manner
- Train and qualify line personal on all new standards due to the product relocation Safety, Quality Standard, cGMP and Operation standards
- Define packing line setting cards so the equipment is predictable
- Define change over procedures.
- Self-starter with a proven manufacturing experience
- Technically proven in the manufacturing environment. Strong problem solving skills in the areas of in mechanical, industrial or chemical engineering.
- Knowledge on cGMP, Safety and Quality standards within a fast paced FMCG environment.
- Communications skills well developed especially with on the shop floor line operators.
- Strong team work