Assistant Director - Restructuring
As an Assistant Director/Senior Manager, your primary responsibility is to consult and leverage with the international network, whilst gaining consensus from clients and advisors on the restructuring approach and implementation.
You will be bringing your wealth of expertise to projects which will including strong decision-making skills. You'll be responsible for managing the risk of delivery on restructuring engagements and all their financial aspects. A key responsibility will be to deal with the complex implications of restructuring (tax, cross boarder issues) and use the company's and their wider external network to address them.
- Minimum 2:1 degree or international equivalent desirable but not essential
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- 3 to 5 years PQE
- Proven project management skills
- A background of skilled work in financial analysis of a distressed business and reporting findings to stakeholders. A strong work ethic and focus on personal excellence and team working
- Must be able to work productively in a high pressure environment and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate tax technical issues with clients as well as being able to write technical written reports
- Ability to provide leadership and direction to more junior team
This will be a great opportunity to progress your career within a global advisory firm and develop your managerial skills within an excellent Restructuring team.