This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join this internationally recognised business at a time of exciting growth and investment. The role sits in the FP&A team and requires someone with at least 2 years post qualified experience in an analytical role. The role is required to drive continuous improvement across the business and will include the reporting of financial and non-financial information internally and to the Exec and Board.
The main responsibilities are:
- Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations for decision making purposes
- Preparation of presentations for Board of Directors and Executive Committee
- Consolidation of KPI forecast and actuals tracking supported by management actions and initiatives
- Investment and benefits tracking, to ensure reconciliation of impacts across the business
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives