TECHNICAL SUPPORT ASSISTANT
Wise Software (UK) Limited are a modern, exciting, growing and forward thinking company who make a class leading business management software system called OrderWise. OrderWise is used by small, medium and large businesses and has over 10,000 users from many different industry sectors throughout the UK. High profile clients include, John Lewis, local authorities, the MOD and police forces. Currently Wise Software turns over £10m and has over 180 staff working as Developers, Testers, Project Managers, Trainers, Sales People, Technical Support and Administration Services all whom enjoy working from the purpose built Head Office in Saxilby near Lincoln. The OrderWise team is dynamic, creative, dedicated and diverse with a positive attitude and we are looking for the best people to join us in taking The Company to its next phase of growth.
By working for Wise Software (UK) Ltd, all staff enjoy the following:
- Competitive annual salary
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- Attendance bonus scheme
- 3 weeks paid OrderWise tuition
- 22 days paid holiday per year
- 8 days paid UK bank holidays
- Easily accessible working location
- Weekly baskets of fruit for each department
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free parking
- Modern, warm and friendly working environment
- Access to fully equipped private Company Gym
- Subsidised on-site Cafe
- Once you've been with us two years we'll give you your Birthday off too!
Supporting our valued clients on our OrderWise software is one of the most important roles in our Company and this is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and capable person to join our expanding Support Team as a Technical Support Adviser. The ideal candidate will be an experienced team player looking for a new challenge within a Support environment. At the forefront of customer care, our Support Department aim to provide a consistently excellent service to OrderWise users whilst maintaining defined SLAs. As the first point of contact for users’ OrderWise questions and queries, our Support department are a busy, hardworking and dynamic team, who are continually looking at the best ways they work and improve the service we provide, whilst keeping abreast of continual developments and changes within our software.
After training on OrderWise you will join your team and learn about how they work, what targets they have and how they achieve them. Your Manager will help bring out the best in you so you can contribute to the team target as quickly as possible. As a Technical Support Adviser, you will find each day rewarding and enjoyable and feel a valued member of the team and understand how you contribute to the Company as a whole. You will be confident and good at problem solving, have the ability to 'think on your feet’ and have excellent communication skills. Ideally you will have customer service or business based experience. Additionally, you will show evidence of the ability to learn new skills quickly and accurately.
- To provide first line OrderWise support to customers.
- To ensure requests for support are dealt with promptly and appropriately.
- Redirect or escalate support requests to the appropriate person or team as required.
- Pro-actively provide information to users on the progress of outstanding support tickets.
- Liaise with colleagues within Support and other teams to ensure continuity of service for all users.
- Participate in appropriate training activities and encourage and support other colleagues in their development and training.
- Occasionally participate in client Go Lives at customer premises in order to achieve a better understanding of how specific clients businesses work.
- Enjoy client facing interaction
- Well organised with good prioritisation skills
- Be motivated and client focused
- A team player with ability to work on own initiative and as part of the team
- Excellent communication skills
- Approachable with a willingness to help others
- Excellent literacy skills both written and verbal
- Ability to present information in a friendly yet professional manner
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to learn quickly and accurately
- Have previous customer/client care or support experience
Salary: Up to £18,000 per annum, dependant on experience plus monthly individual AND team AND departmental performance bonus.
Hours: 40 hours per week (8:45am - 5:15pm, Monday to Friday).
For more information Wise Software (UK) Ltd and OrderWise please visit our website where you can also find information on additional career opportunities in our careers section.
If you are ambitious, have an attitude to learn, we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV using the Apply button and include a Covering Letter outlining your experience and goals and the reason why you are the right candidate for this position.
If you are not local to Lincoln please ensure you detail in the cover letter how you propose to commute to the office on a daily basis.