Store Manager - Windsor - £20,000 - £27,000
My client came to the UK in 2015 and has seen phenomenal success . They are a unique, iconic and fun brand trading across Australia, the United States, New Zealand and the UK. The brand is all about delivering excellent customer service and creating an experience for all of their customers.
As a Store Manager you will be accountable for:
- Driving growth of both sales and KPI performance in the store.
- Maintaining impeccable visual merchandising standards throughout the store ensuring effective use of space and stock availability
- Developing, reviewing and appraising your team based on key performance indicators and performance managing poor performers
- Ensuring integrity of the brand is maintained through correct behaviours and uniform standards of the team
- Controlling payroll and other store expenditures ensuring they come within budget
- Training and inducting your team to deliver excellent customer service
We also require our Managers to have the following skills and experience:
- Customer service focused
- Sales and target driven
- Excellent visual merchandising skills
- Commercial awareness
- Good communication skills
- Positive 'peopleperson’ demeanour
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting Retail business that can offer the highest quality training programmes and development opportunities. Rewards excellent performance with positive recognition and remuneration.