A leading international law firm is looking to recruit a Communications Coordinator to be part of their London office on a permanent basis and work as part of the wider Marketing team. You will be supporting the communications of the firm's business credentials to the firm's clients.
This firm is looking for someone who is bright, proactive and will help improve the employee engagement and the dissemination of information that supports the firm. You will also be responsible for:
- Attending Responsible Business team meetings
- Mapping key stakeholders and creating a communications plan
- Assisting on pitches, press releases, awards submissions, keeping web content updated
- The day-to-day management of the news section of the intranet which includes drafting and publishing content on a daily basis
- Understand and plan upcoming communications opportunities
This role will suit an ambitious individual who has experience of delivering global communications within a professional services environment. You will be a team player who has excellent communication, project management and listening skills.
If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for please contact me today!