Assistant Management Accountant
Does your current job give you enough exposure and experience to continue progressing your career?
When you finish your AAT and start CIMA/ACCA will it continue to give you the experience you need in-line with your studies?
If not, this role could interest you. It’s based about 10 minutes East of Alfreton.
This role is working for a really supportive Finance Manager who will mould, develop and push you. He’ll give you opportunities to progress and to take on more and more in your role. He has worked his way up from the ground level to his current role and appreciates the challenges this comes with. The company is an SME and this means you’ll get great exposure to both financial and management accounts. Full study support will be provided for ACCA/CIMA or to finish your AAT and your role will help you build experience as you pass more exams.
If a great team, good career prospects and a chance to make a role your own appeals to you, this could be perfect.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Production of monthly accounts to trial balance
- Management of purchase ledger / sales ledger processes
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Accruals, Prepayments and Journals
- Management of queries from non-finance stakeholders
- Management of financial projects and act as the first point of contact for any financial queries
- AAT Qualified or latter stages / CIMA/ACCA studier.