AC and Chiller Engineer
We are recruiting for an experienced and dedicated Air Conditioning / Chiller Engineer with a working history in PPM and reactive maintenance to large scale commercial chiller and AC plant.
The role is a permanent position working on a corporate and commercial facilities across the M62 belt, including Merseyside, Manchester and Leeds. The core of the Air Conditioning / Chiller work will be maintenance (PPM and reactive) and general building services operations.
What is on offer:
The position requires a Chiller engineer that can complete maintenance operations to a high standard with a good basic knowledge of general HVAC plant
Van with personal use
on call 1 in 7 = £115/week and minimum 4 hours
The Chiller / AC Engineer will be required to perform the following:
- provide maintenance, inspection and repair services to air conditioning and refrigeration / Chiller systems
- complete PPM and reactive maintenance to chillers, AHU and split systems plus fan coil units
- complete the PPM's and take the TAP temps
- maintain and manage the records for all HVAC kit on the facility and provide a monitoring service for the critical maintenance schedules including F-Gas records
- diagnose faults and leak repair
- liaise with electrical building services and BMS teams, providing overlap where required
- ideally to provide the site with AC and air cooling advice based on current theory and knowledge
- assist with general ad-hoc maintenance tasks where required
- at least 2 years experience of PPM's and reactive maintenance to Chiller plant
- F-Gas 2079 CAT 1
- building services knowledge, to have been exposed to all aspects of building services including basic HVAC knowledge
- highly articulate and presentable with excellent customer facing skills
- Chiller / refrigeration
- IT literate and good record/data keeping skills
- proactive attitude and a strong desire to take ownership of the site and contract
- valid driving license and familiarity with mobile contracts
What happens now:
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.