We are recruiting for extrusion operators with a background in Polythene Manufacturing for exciting opportunities in Bradford.
Our client are a well established manufacturer of consumer packaging solutions and as they are growing rapidly, they urgently require skilled operators to join their team.
You will be working 12 hour days or 12 hour nights fixed. There is a great opportunity to bump up your wage with the hours on offer.
As the extrusion operator duties will include:
• Setting up the machinery for the extrusion process;
• Operating any extruder & ancillary equipment;
• Monitoring production at regular intervals and recording quality.
An ideal extrusion operator will have the following skills and experience:
• Able to accurately record detailed information
• Ability to work under minimal supervision to deadlines and targets;
• Knowledge of the manufacturing / production industry
To work for this fantastic growing business you will need to be honest and ambitious, have previous extrusion experience, you will be someone who wants to grow with the business.
Security will be guaranteed with this company, people have been working there since trading began 15-20 years ago.
In return you will be paid £minimum-£12/hour dependant on experience.