Portfolio Messaging Manager
Our Marketing team are expanding and we have a new opportunity for a Portfolio Messaging Manager to join us on a permanent basis in Reading. As a Portfolio Messaging Manager, you will be responsible to write sales and customer messaging for our entire product portfolio, including the story of how everything hangs together. The Portfolio Messaging Manager will also be heavily involved in designing and copywriting business brochures and be the chief and editor for our internal sales weekly newsletter.
- Write product messaging for the entire portfolio of products
- Improve our customer experience and satisfaction levels by ensuring customers understand what they've bought and have the right expectations set at POS through Marketing assets and collateral
- Work closely with Sales, Training & Development and Product teams to ensure all messaging is aligned
- Work on the design and copy across our Marketing collateral, email, online descriptions and more
- Marketing qualification, Product Management or Sales experience
- Ability to write compelling stories and messaging to convert into Sales (without overselling them)
- Track record of turning complex products into key benefits which are easy to understand
- Knowledge of the Yell Sales Process
- Previous design (InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator) and copywriting experience
- Experience of building a strong collaborative network across multiple functions
For 50 years Yell has specialised in helping small and medium sized businesses find and connect with customers. We're not just any marketing agency. We combine leading edge technology with our decades of local marketing experience to help businesses achieve their ambitions, and we do it all by getting to know our customers, and their businesses individually.
Our values; Knowledge, Relationships, Integrity, Passion & Results really matter and how we work is just as important as what we do.
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate proof of eligibility to work in the UK and hold a valid work visa if applicable.