Nurse- Relocate to the UK
Position: General Nurse- Nursing Home
Locations: Northern Ireland
Salary: 25,000- 35,000 a year
- Relocation package included (Flights, accommodation, help and support)
- Excellent salaries
- Start work on your PRN!
- Support with English lessons and IELTS
- Free flight to the UK and return flight home
- Free accommodation
Are you a nurse that is looking to relocate to the UK? Are you passionate about helping elderly people? Would you like to support older people with dementia and help improve their quality of life? We can help you find your next job!
What youll do
- You will meet residents medical, physical and emotional needs
- Giving medication and doing basic nursing tasks
- Youll be responsible for a high standard of care of all residents in your area
- As a part of the care team, you will talk with care assistants, nurses, the home manager and all other healthcare professionals about how to get the best quality of life for your residents
Who you are
- As a nurse you will need to have knowledge of care plans, dementia and safeguarding
- You will be keen to develop your leadership skills and clinical knowledge
- You will take a patient-centred approach to your care, and look out for the emotional and physical well-being of your patients
With over 350 homes across the UK, our client provides expert respite, residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people. Have peace of mind knowing your job is secure with a large, national company. Their compassionate teams support residents and their families through every stage, from help with everyday living to nursing and end of life care for those who have higher care needs.
To apply for this fantastic role simply click the link below and you will be call about this great opportunity!