Service Engineer (Lifts)
Bristol. Covering South Wales, Gloucester and Bath.
Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.30pm + 1 in 4 week call out rota (weekend and nights).
£25,000 to £30,000 per annum + OTE 35k With Overtime + Call Out Rota 1 Week in 4 + Company Van + Company Mobile + PPE + 25 days Holiday + Bank holidays.
Service role available in a local company servicing and repairing lifts in the commercial, public and retail industries with overtime potential.
This role would suit Lift Engineers with experience in Passenger, Goods, Scissor or Stair/Mobility lifts. The successful candidate will have both mechanical and electrical experience working on lifts. NVQ Level 3/2 in lifts is desired but not essential.
Your role will be to service and repair lifts in a variety of customer sites. You will be given your assignments via your company smartphone. You will be required to work evenings and weekends every 1 in 4 weeks on a call out rota basis on a higher rate of pay.
The company is local to the South West and has contracts with both independent and Blue Chip companies and large hotel groups.
* Carrying out scheduled service and repair on client sites.
* Carrying out reactive repair on breakdowns.
* Completing all servicing paperwork.
* Completing risk assessment on scheduled services.
* Experienced Lift Engineer working on Passenger/Goods/Scissor/Stair/Mobility.
* Lives within the Devon/Cornwall patch.
* UK Drivers Licence.
* NVQ Level 3/2 in lifts is desired but not essential.