Corporate Finance Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a well-established practice that has a solid reputation across the North West with a network of high profile offices and growing client base. With this in mind they are now looking to grow the corporate finance team with the edition of a newly qualified ACA/ACCA candidate.
The role will involve:
- Provide the corporate client base with a first-class advisory service in line with the companies’ ethos
- Responsible for forecasting and re-forecasting in order to support commercial client decisions
- Support clients with transactional services alongside in-house accountants or Directors
- Work alongside the Corporate Finance partners with adhoc projects
- Co-ordinate services with clients and external professional parties confidentially
The candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Nearly or Newly qualified ACA/ACCA
- Strong report writing skills and interpretation of financial forecasts
- High level of accounts preparation knowledge
- Ability to build strong client and advisor relationships
- Flexibility, ambition and wanting to progress their career
The role would suit a candidate who has already gained some good experience within practice with accounts preparation and possible audit exposure. This is a great opportunity to work alongside the Corporate partners and support them in the developing of the services to clients, as well as gaining some solid individual experience from experienced, and well recognised professionals within the corporate advisory field.
Please send your CV to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment and we will be happy to discuss your details further, we actively recruit across Lancashire and North Manchester so get in touch for a confidential discussion.