Learning and Development Advisor
Working for this established and growing organisation, the Learning and Development Advisor will be key to the continued success of the business. The Learning and Development Advisor will work as part of the Training team to identify, design, deliver and evaluate professional "best in class" learning and development solutions in order to meet the developing needs of the business. You will be rewarded with 25 days` holidays plus Bank Holidays, a contributory pension scheme, death in service, healthcare and annual pay reviews.
To apply for the Learning and Development Advisor role, you will have a proven background in training needs analysis, design, delivery and evaluation of training programmes/modules, with focus on enhancing the learning experience for all staff. The Learning and Development Advisor will be full/part CIPD qualified, or hold a similar training qualification, and have strong influencing skills with the ability to build relationships with staff and management at all levels, gaining credibility across the business.
- To analyse, design and deliver training material to support all learning interventions including induction, behavioural and project training requirements
- To deliver the monthly corporate induction for new starters, ensuring course content is developed and reviewed, utilising employee feedback
- Assist the L&D Manager to take the lead on project driven training, ensuring key deliverables are achieved through teams
- To research organisations and bodies that award grants or provide funding towards training and development. Build useful relationships with external learning providers or facilitators
- Contribute to the management of the training budget and ensure that all solutions offer value for money
- To assist the L&D Manager in implementing blended learning solutions across all channels and locations
- To ensure that training requirements from end of year PDP appraisals are collated, analysed and appropriate training solutions identified and progressed
- To provide coaching and feedback to ensure support and guidance is provided when a need is identified across business
- Part qualified CIPD - or hold a similar training qualification
- Proven background in training needs analysis, design, delivery and evaluation of training programmes/modules, with focus on enhancing learning experience
- Excellent project management skills with ability to prioritise and manage competing demands
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including excellent presentation skills
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to build relationships with staff and management at all levels, gaining credibility across the business
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft products e.g. Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Personable and confident with high emotional intelligence
- Proven organisational skills, with strong attention to detail and ability to use own initiative
- Enthusiastic and positive team player
Keywords: L&D, training, learning and development, Trainer, CIPD
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy