Calling all Finance Candidates
Finance Administrator urgently required!
Office Angels are proud to be supporting our client who are currently recruiting for a Finance Administrator for a prestigious company based in Brighton.
This role will be project based and will involve handling numbers. Accuracy and attention to detail are extremely important.
- Competent with numerical data entry with Sage Experience
- Good team player, but must be able to work autonomously
- Good communication skills.
- Able to assist with expense and payroll if required
- Good understanding of double entry bookkeeping
- Experience of accounts preparation.
- Highly analytical with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a structured and methodical manner that is deadline oriented
- Hourly Rate - starting at around £11 per hour
- Hours - 37.5 per week
- 6 month temp contract
While working for Office Angels you will receive up to 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) pension and additional benefits such as eye care vouchers, retail discounts and incentives/competitions.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
If this sounds like the type of role you would thrive in click the APPLY NOW button or if you have FURTHER questions please contact the office on
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.