National business Development Manager
National Business Development Manager - ConstructionLocation: East Midlands Salary: dependant on experience+ Company Car, phone and laptop Contract: Permanent, Full Time An experienced New Business Hunter is required to join a growing Midlands company which has been supplying various products and services into the construction industry for the past 20 years They have a strong and reliable presence across the Midlands and surrounding areas and are currently looking at growing their sales team significantly in 2018!
They are looking for an experienced Construction Sales Person to join their growing team, bring on New Business, develop and expand accounts and grow their market presence across the country Overall Scope of the position:
- To promote, develop and increase profitable sales for the Company by creating new customer relationships while ensuring the highest level of customer service.
- To assist with the sales operation of branches, as required.
National Business Development - The Role:
- Take ownership of and responsibility for your own customer base, approaching potential customers with enthusiasm and building rapport to create strong relationships.
- Have a proactive approach to sales and optimise the potential of both new and existing customers.
- Take time to identify accounts that would benefit from a more hands-on approach.
- React promptly to all tenders, quotations and estimates in accordance with Company pricing policies, completing all paperwork accurately with attention to detail.
- To produce performance reports for your accounts as requested.
- Liaise with manufacturers and suppliers to build rapport and promote mutually profitable sales.
- Be flexible in your approach, with the ability to provide assistance to Senior Sales staff, when required.
- Provide cover for Senior Sales Staff and Branch Managers, as required.
- To represent the Company at trade functions and events, as necessary.
National Business Development - The Successful Candidate:
- A high-level of self-motivation.
- Approachable, with a proven ability to problem solve effectively.
- Ability to work alone.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Driven to achieve sales targets and maintain profitable sales for the Company.
- Computer literate.
- Smart Appearance.
- Share responsibility with Management for your own training and development.
- Maintain up to date, accurate and tidy paperwork, records and reports.
- Experience of the following, an advantage: External Account Manager, Account Manager, Cold Calling, Business Development, New Business, Target Driven, Prospecting, Field sales, BDM, Telesales, IT Sales, Technical Sales, Call Centre, Outbound Sales Executive, Outbound Telesales Executive, Outbound Sales Agent, B2C Sales, Telesales, Sales, Business development, Sales executive, Sales person, Sales Executive, Telesales Executive, Telesales Consultant, Account Management