Junior Finance Analyst (3 Month FTC)
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Junior Finance Analyst(3 Months FTC) to join the team located in Waterlooville. The successful candidate will manage the UK recharges and intercompany invoicing, working closely with the budget holders to ensure accurate reporting, including involvement with EMEA.
- Cost calculations and transfers / intercompany invoicing
- Management of the cost transfers to transitions and other projects, including tracking to budget
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to provide understanding on transition functional budgets
- Regular updates with transitions leads / finance contacts to support with timely cost transfers and accurate cost reporting
- Raising POs, reviewing, approving and tracking associated invoices
- Support with month end adjustments
- Support with variance analysis on cost vs budget, with meaningful commentary and follow up actions
- Support with annual planning and quarterly forecasting cycles
- Provide support to the GWS EMEA Transitions Director on all transition recharges
- Support ad-hoc requests from Leadership team
- Excellent IT skills - highly competent in Excel
- Strong financial control
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Works well under tight deadlines
- Part qualified accountant
- Good attention to detail
- Strong analytical and commercial skills
- Cultural awareness
- Highly self-motivated, confident and self-starter
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.