The successful Web Developer will enjoy working for this company as not only are they a relaxed and friendly employer, the also offer:
- Basic salary of up to £30k (with regular pay reviews)
- Discretionary company performance related bonuses / perks
- Career progression opportunities
- Fun and exciting client projects
- Opportunity to enhance skills and grow as a developer
- Centre of the town location within easy access to local ammeneties
A few details about the role
As a Web Developer for this excellent company, you will work in a diverse project environment and carry out the following tasks:
- Work closely with the business and stakeholders on both internal and client driven projects
- Liaise with clients on requirements
- Develop web apps and software, utilising HTML, CSS3 and other front-end web development technologies
- Work on the full project lifecyle
- Learn and gain new skills in areas such as AngularJS, PHP and MVC.
What you will need to be the successful Web Developer
- Unfortunately being interested in the position isn't enough, you will also need the following:
- 12months + experience in HTML / HTML5 and CSS / CSS3
- Friendly and positive attitude who finds it easy to get on with people in a small team environement
- Passion. Love what you do.
- Ideally an online portfolio to demonstrate you work
If you feel that you may be the relevant Web Developer for this position then please apply, or contact me directly via LinkedIn or via our website.
Richmond Square Consulting
Alternative job titles: Front-End Developer, Frontend Developer, Front End Developer