Health Care Assistant
Free DBS & Uniform
Safehands Recruitment have exciting opportunities for experienced Healthcare Assistants within St Neots and the surrounding areas to cover assignments within Nursing Homes and the Acute sector.
I am looking for candidates with a minimum of 12 months hands on care experience who are available to work across all shift patterns within on-going temporary assignments.
A key part of this employment is flexibility coupled with a professional attitude and good communication skills.
All applicants must also hold the following:
- Right to work within the UK
- Five years referencing history
- 10 years employment history
- A minimum of 12 months care experience
In return you can expect to receive:
- Excellent Pay Rates and Weekly Pay
- Free Training and Development
- Free Uniform
- Access to company pension scheme
- Paid Holiday
- Shifts to suit your lifestyle
If you are looking for a rewarding role that offers flexibility, full or part time hours then please submit your CV / Application to or call