Skills Trainer - Automotive Apprentice Trainer
£27,288 - £45,000 OTE
Plus Company Car and other benefits
Surrey, National and European coverage
Full Time, Permanent
Are you are an excellent Automotive Apprentice Trainer / Assessor?
We are currently recruiting for an opportunity to work as an Apprentice Trainer / Assessor to deliver training on behalf of one of the most iconic Vehicles Manufacturers. The successful applicant will have all the support and exposure to the respective brand in question along with educational and learning support from a proven training & education partner.
- Teaching Light Vehicle Maintenance & Repair qualifications at Level 3 to groups of Apprentices in a classroom setting
- Assessing the competence of learners in their place of work
- Delivery of Functional Skills in Maths & English
- Continual development of existing lesson plans for teaching and the assessment of learners
- Manage diary of training schedules and learner visits
- Promoting the brands apprenticeship programme and the recruitment of new learners
- Real passion for delivering high quality commercially focused people development
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years experience delivering Apprenticeship and Adult Technical Training / Assessment however Master Technicians and / or other suitably skilled and able individuals are welcome to apply
- Must be computer & IT literate with experience of delivering 'Blended Learning’ programmes
- Ideally a Teaching & Assessor qualification
- Light Vehicle Maintenance & Repair qualification at Level 3 or above
- Minimum 5 years relevant industry experience (high performance or prestige an advantage)
- Ability to self-manage and work under pressure
- Ideally a sound working knowledge of 'IMI Awards’ qualifications and assessment
- Full clean driving licence
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading Automotive Training Provider delivering training on behalf of one of the best known automotive brands in the world.
Interviews likely to be held in February with successful candidates starting employment thereafter.
If you are interested in the position please submit your application for consideration.