Accounts Receivable Administrator
Amberley Labels manufacture high quality self-adhesive labels by implementing innovative and world class labelling solutions. Recent industry accolades of 'Label Printer of the Year', 'Apprentice of the Year' and award winning customer service highlight it as being one of the UK's premium label producers.
Its customers include blue-chip companies from a wide range of sectors such as the cosmetics, personal care, healthcare, beverage and specialist food markets. Big name brands such as Estee Lauder, Coca-Cola, Neals Yard Remedies, Farrow & Ball and Fortnum & Mason.
Due to an increase in workload Amberley are looking for a Accounts Receivable Administrator to join our finance team at our Factory in Blandford, Dorset.
You will be responsible for ensuring Amberley receives payment for goods and services sold to our customers in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
Regular duties include:
- Creating and sending invoices to customers each day
- Prepare and posting bank deposits
- Posting receipts to our accounting system
- Credit control
- Verify discrepancies and handling customer queries
- Opening new customer accounts
- Sending Pro Forma’s to customers
- Liaising with Amberleys customer service team
- Daily reporting of overdue debts
- Daily reporting of turnover
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) at month end including debtor’s days
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge & Experience with accounts administration
- Data entry skills
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft excel
- Customer Service Skills
Permanent position - full time - Monday to Thursday 09.00 till 17.00 and 09.00 till 14.00 on Friday. Alternative hours can be discussed.