Account Manager/Project Manager - SW6
Job; Account Manager/Project Manager - SW6
This company is an established & expanding digital consultancy based at Imperial Wharf (Fulham), London. Their main focus is design, build and support of intranets and digital work place tools on SharePoint and Office 365. Their clients are all shapes and sizes from large, international blue-chip organizations that have global online communication needs through to smaller companies with 100+ staff. Big names include Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Mulberry, Jaguar Land Rover and lots more. They are after an experienced Account Manager / Project Manager to join their team…
If you are their successful candidate;
- You have worked as an account manager / project manager focused on delivery of IT projects and systems either in-house or within a consultancy/agency.
- You have experience working on delivery of SharePoint intranets and tools or as an intranet manager in a large organisation.
- You have an excellent knowledge of SharePoint and Office 365.
- You are highly organised and can manage several projects at once and are able to juggle a large number of tasks with a good sense of priority, urgency, a keen eye for detail, consistency and quality.
- You are good at identifying opportunities within your accounts and have a track record of converting these into sales. You are commercially minded and hungry to hit numbers.
- You are good at building relationships with clients and at earning their trust.
Roles and Responsibilities;
- You will manage smooth delivery of intranet projects -often several at once¬- so that they are delivered on budget, on time and at a high level of quality and profitability. Typical project size £40-100k.
- You will clarify client briefs to understand requirements, deliverables, end goals and risks. You must ensure ongoing monitoring and alignment with these throughout the lifecycle of projects.
- You will help support a number of their clients’ existing SharePoint intranet sites and tools - in some cases delivering work yourself thanks to your excellent SharePoint knowledge but often coordinating their internal staff to deliver support.
- You will report project progress and support service status to their senior team and to their client on a regular basis.
- You will manage a number of client accounts, often delivering ongoing support services for SharePoint and Office 365.
- You will build close relationships with your client contacts, understanding and anticipating their needs thus enabling you to drive up revenues. You will seek out, develop and convert new projects to existing accounts.
- You will provide strategic vision and guidance to clients and staff on their intranets and digital workplaces.
- You will monitor intranet and digital workplace trends and interpret and communicate these internally and to their clients.
- You will need to generate awareness and interest in their services and cross-sell these to existing clients
- You will work with their senior team to put in place development plans for all client accounts
- £’s; fully D.O.E up to approx. £50k neg.
- Benefits; Pension, Ability to work from home some days once you’ve shown yourself to be a dependable member of their team. Experience working alongside blue-chip clients, often as a core member of their teams and dealing with people across many countries and cultures, Opportunity to work in a young and ambitious company that wants to grow, Work independently at times, work in a team at other times, Fun, friendly and dynamic meritocracy. Hard work and integrity is highly valued.
- Location; Fulham, South West London, a short walk from Imperial Wharf tube station,
- Interested? Please send CV (preferably as a Word doc as opposed to PDF),
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? -Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; digital account manager digital project manager Sharepoint share point office 365 online web client customer Fulham London relationship stakeholder intranet intranets consultancy agency Chelsea Hammersmith