2pm - 10.30 pm Monday to Friday
Maintenance Engineer required for a family run company in Newmarket, Suffolk. Assisting in the inspection, maintenance and repair of machinery and facilities including but not limited to PLC, Cabinet work, hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Perform PPM routines and condition monitoring of production machinery and facilities.
- Make safety inspections of tools and equipment
- Diagnose faults and repair machines
- Improvement of reliability and productivity of equipment
- Complete written records of all maintenance activities
- Report to Maintenance Manager
Skills & Experience
- Must have a current background as a maintenance engineer in a manufacturing or production environment
- Someone happy to be committed to working on a late shift 2.00pm to 10pm
- Must posses strong mechanical and electrical skills and experience.