International Sales Director - Snacks
Do you have a love for good honest food? Do you want to be part of the snacking revolution?
Well now is the chance to combine both your passions into one!
We are currently working with a young British snacking brand who have established themselves as the pioneers of tasty snacking. They hunt out the best ingredients, all sourced locally and deliver great flavour every time!
Their delicious snack can be found in the grocery, convenience and online channels in the UK. They have now exploded into the Asia Pacific (APAC) market and are set to take it by storm!
We are extremely excited to be assisting them in the search for an International Sales Director who will be joining a team driven by determination and success. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to advance your career in an autonomous environment.
Reporting into the Managing Director, you will be responsible for…
- Planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development strategies across APAC.
- Effective forecasting of sales and setting performance goals accordingly.
- Achieving revenue and P&L targets for the company analysing KPIs and controlling spends.
- Develop strategies to boost future sales, profits and plan the prospects of the company.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influences and key strategic partners.
Are you ready to join the snacking revolutionaries?
- You will be a Head of International looking for your next leadership move or an International Commercial Manager looking for your next step up.
- You will have experience working in the FMCG food & drink industry (ideally confectionary and snacking).
- You will already be working within the international market (APAC) and have experience working directly with retailers and/or distributors.
- Ready to take challenges and overcome difficult situations.
- A real go-getter attitude and strong leadership qualities.
- Lastly and most importantly - a love of good food!
Opportunities like this one don’t come around often so, don’t hesitate to get in touch! We can’t wait to hear from you!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk .