Quality Engineer (French Speaking)
Position: Quality Engineer
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 + Excellent Benefits
If there’s something stopping you from achieving all you’re capable of, you’ll relish a role with a company that will positively encourage you to be pro-active - a real opportunity to release your true potential.
The Company: Our Client is a forward-thinking manufacturer of custom prototypes and on-demand production parts. Due to sustained continued expansion they now require a Customer facing Quality Engineer to join their team.
The Role: Empyoyed as a Customer Quality Engineer your key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- When Post-Sales Quality issues arise, work cross-departmentally to research the symptoms, determine their root causes and recommend a course of action
- Support manufacturing upon request by analysing pre-shipment quality or process issues and recommending technical solutions
- Promptly and accurately address technical questions including resin, moldability and part design issues from contacts using the appropriate communication tool
- Support customer-centric philosophy in all written and verbal communications both internally and externally
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities as required
- Other duties as assigned
The Person: Candidates suitable for consideration should be able to provide evidence of the following:
- A HNC / Degree in Engineering (any discipline) or be a Time Served Engineer with relevant work experience
- Be able to read write and converse in French is essential.
- Understanding of plastic injection moulding and competent in the use of 3D CAD modelling software, SolidWorks or equivalent is highly desired.
You will be self-motivated, have excellent communication skills both written and oral, be computer literate, and able to work as part of a team.
Do you have the courage to take on this challenge?