Head of Travel
- Do you have experience developing and driving a commercial D2C travel business model?
- A background in travel products?
- Experience delivering revenue, gross profit and operational cost targets?
then we would like to hear from you!!!
We are looking for an individual with significant travel industry knowledge to deliver successful travel eCommerce propositions from inception to operation. An individual who can have overall responsibility to continue to lead and improve the development of the group’s travel d2c business with a responsibility to consistently challenge the status quo.
This role is varied and stretches across:
- Drive the continued development of a robust and commercial D2C travel business model
- Formulate the strategies to develop our successful customer travel propositions
- Define technical and commercial customer briefs
- Define and develop innovative new travel growth opportunities through market leading technology solutions
- Deliver and manage a comprehensive market leading OTA with a varied product mix
- Understand the varied customer segments, across dmg::media and develop travel propositions that fit the customer's requirements
- Build a brand strategy
- Deliver revenue, gross profit, and operational cost targets
- Negotiate commercial partnerships and operational SLA’s
- Identify market and consumer commercial drivers
- Build relationships with internal teams
- Lead the groups travel category in discerning key customer types
- Develop deep category management
- Develop brand-building category propositions
- Utilise CRM and data across all dmg media assets
- Develop forecasting and performance reports
- Work with marketing and editorial
- Lead and inspire an industry-leading team
- Drive the groups travel product strategy
- Develop products with respective partners
- Identify the most appropriate product mix and develop products appropriately
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus.
If you would like to be considered for this role - please apply directly or send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com