Information Security Consultant - Internal
Goodman Masson are working with a FTSE 250 merchant Bank as they look for an Internal Information Security Consultant to work across the business teams and third party providers offering subject matter expertise to a multitude of projects.
The Information Security Consultant reports directly into the Banks Information Security Manager and will act as the SME for and IT projects and changes throughout the business.
They are looking for someone who is confident in reviewing and assessing information security controls throughout the business whilst also providing advice to steer the business in the correct planning and onward implementation.
- Be the Information Security SME and ensure compliance across all policies.
- Ensure the right level of controls and procedures are designed into new solutions and processes
- Assess impacts and risks in every project and judge the level of information security oversight required
- Educate the business on Information Security Assurance processes.
- Conduct Information Security Assessments throughout the business
- Experience embedding Information Security controls and standards into change programmes including compliance with ISO27001
- Experience in the selection and implementation of information security controls
- Strong understanding of Security Risk Assessment
- Ability to communicate Information Security principles effectively to stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in learning more about this role, please contact me at your earliest opportunity.