Part-Qualified Accountant - CIMA Study Support - Knutsford
Part-Qualified Financial Accountant - CIMA study support - Bespoke training and progression within a market-leading business - Competitive basic starting salary
Are you a bright and analytical Part-Qualified Accountant looking to progress your career and continue your CIMA training? Do you have the ambition to make an impact within a leading £1.2 billion UK turnover group of companies?
We are working with a major distribution group who are looking for a Part-Qualified Accountant to join their prestigious Head Office in Knutsford.
Develop a Long-Term Career
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a large nationwide company and build your career with them. Joining them as a Part-Qualified Accountant, you will form part of the company's busy and highly-professional accounts department. You will also continue to work towards becoming a fully-qualified accountant through study support, giving you the skills needed to establish a progressive and successful career for yourself within the company.
In the future there will be an opportunity to progress further into other commercial/managerial roles or develop your career within the Accounts and Finance department. There are excellent opportunities for career progression within the group.
Training, Study Support and Benefits
In addition to professional development provided (specialist accounts training, CIMA study support, skills training in various business fields, one-on-one mentoring from a colleague) you can also expect the following benefits:
- An uncapped bonus
- Competitive starting salary, negotiable depending on experience
- Opportunity to meet, liaise with and learn from successful managers within the business
- Salary reviews
- Optional membership of the company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking and free cafeteria
You will gain insight into many different aspects of the Accounts Team and be involved in various duties including preparation of journals and month end, VAT returns, credit risk analysis, cash flow management and project work.
We're looking for a well-educated and bright university graduate who is:
- Part-qualified, with 1-2 years' experience in a professional accounting or financial environment
- Numerically minded and passionate about building a career within finance and accounts
- Personable with good communication skills
- A team-player who is professional and well-presented
- Switched-on, motivated and enthusiastic
- Able to work towards deadlines and has a strong eye for detail
- A quick learner with excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Ambitious and driven
Think you have what it takes? Don't delay, apply now to progress your career.