Cyber Security Manager
Cyber Security Manager - have you managed an Enterprise wide security strategy? If you have supported cyber security across multiple locations/jurisdictions we have an opportunity that could be your next career move…
You will manage, maintain and implement improvements to a Global information and cyber security strategy across physical and cloud services. Planning, assessing risk, auditing and ensuring technical future proofing forms the basis of the role. The Cyber Security Manager will also have operational budgetary responsibility and the opportunity to manage a team. Incident management, vulnerability assessment, security framework standard adherence, risk assessment and forensics are some of the technical elements of the role.
You will be required to have gained a cyber security certification/qualification (CISM or CISSP), as well as:
- Demonstrable experience of information and cyber security across multiple locations
- Further qualifications in ethical hacking (CEH) or CSX would be desirable
- Previous management and mitigation of security threats to cloud environments
- Have successfully audited, assessed and improved security systems
- Possess strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Be a confident communicator across multiple departments and disciplines in a large business
If you believe that the above relates to you and you would like to work for a long established, highly regarded business, apply now!
FMC contact for this role: Will Adamthwaite