Digital Production Workflow Specialist
Competitive salary + excellent benefits
Scrum Master/ Kanban/ Digital Producer
For us, digital transformation is constant - not a one-off event. It’s our obsession. And it’s how we forever evolve our technology to improve the lives of our customers.
We continually experiment with ways to make our journeys more intuitive, simple and enjoyable. And we’re constantly testing and trialing ways to give customers faster access to our services, more flexibility - and the richest, most rewarding experience.
We’re lucky to employ a collective of passionate, talented and ambitious people who go the extra mile to help our customers. We’re always on the lookout for fresh blood to challenge how we work, embrace the latest technologies and help us remain pioneers. All you need is the right mindset and the desire to help us create award-winning digital experiences – we work at pace, we love ideas and collaborate on agile projects
About the role
We are looking for a Production Workflow Specialist to play a crucial part in ensuring the success of our new Digital Operating Model; helping us to become a leading digital company. This is an exciting time as we reinvent our digital estate. See labs.vodafone.co.uk for some examples of our latest work.
You will be part of a Scrum team, which consists of people from many areas of Digital (including Graphic Design, Copywriting, Content Editing, Front-end Development and Quality Assurance).
Your role will involve:
- Facilitating daily stand up meetings
- Protecting the team and creating an environment where the team can focus on their goals
- Educating and coaching team members in Agile/ Kanban principles and practices
- Growing a truly effective, self-organising, cross-functional, collaborative, autonomous, empowered and motivated Scrum or Kanban team
- Assisting team members to realise their full potential within a sprint
- Being a keen advocate of quality and continuous improvement
- When appropriate, assisting in co-ordinating project delivery
You will be an advocate of Agile and regularly demonstrate to stakeholders from other parts of the company the benefits of Agile principles and practices.
Ideally, you will have:
- Excellent business presentation and communication skills, with a diplomatic nature
- General understanding of Digital development methodologies and processes
- Ability and confidence to guide teams through conflict
- Excellent organisational skills
- This role it ideal for someone looking to develop their skills within Scrum and Kanban
- There are plenty of opportunities to grow within the role to an expert level, or to move into another discipline within the Digital team
Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career, and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.