Brewster Pratap are working in partnership with a leading B2C online business to recruit a driven and passionate Channel / Online Marketing Executive.
This is a brand new role within the rapidly expanding business to look after both the Amazon and EBay Channel.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced growing organisation with inspirational leaders and big ambitions.
The role is easily commutable for Channel Managers/ Online Marketing Executives in Rotherham, Sheffield, Barnsley, Doncaster, Wath and surrounding areas.
As Channel / Online Marketing Executive Duties will include:
- As Channel Marketing Executive you will be responsible for developing, driving and implementing channel marketing activity for selected groups of channel partners, in this case both Amazon and Ebay
- Developing and overseeing the marketing plan for specific channels within the organization
- Implementing channel campaigns in order to expand market share and pursue aggressive growth targets
- Working closely with all aspects of the business to gather product and channel insights
- Working closely to the product and corporate marketing teams you will support brand development and experiential activities
- Utilise data and shopper insights to provide recommendations to drive category distribution and market share
- The successful candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent in a marketing discipline
- Experience in Affiliate marketing would be beneficial but not essential
- Previous experience of running eBay and Amazon channels for a large account
- Responsible for revenue of £2m plus per year
- Salary of £25,000
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, rising with service
- Pension scheme
- Convenient location with on site parking
- Staff discount scheme
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.