An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive to join our HR company based in Southampton.
As the marketing executive, you will be responsible for managing and delivering a broad range of online and offline marketing campaigns to drive revenue growth for the business.
Core Job responsibilities:
- Working with the digital design agency to manage digital marketing including Adwords, SEO and web development.
- Manage the production of marketing collateral, ensuring all marketing and communications are engaging, on brand and correctly targeted.
- Develop and manage the company social media activity
- Email management, including content, managing lists and delivery
- Devise a PR Strategy and develop media relations
- Manage and plan events, workshops and networking, representing the business as appropriate
- Maintain up to date market and competitor knowledge, researching strategic marketing developments and opportunities for sales growth
- Managing the marketing budget and measurement of ROI across all activity
- Close team-working with the MD, Office Manager and HR team to deliver the company’s marketing objectives
Marketing Executive knowledge & skill requirements:
- 3+ years experience in a similar marketing role
- A proactive and dynamic team player
- Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative
- Computer literate (good knowledge of MS Office suite - Excel, Word, Power-Point)
- Excellent written communication skills and ability to accurately proof read
- Good communication and inter personal skills
- CIM or IDM qualified (Desirable)
Salary and package negotiable upon experience.
Will consider part time providing minimum cover is at least 3 days per week