EC&I Project Engineer- Energy from Waste
H9 Technical are currently looking to recruit an EC&I Project Engineer, to join an innovative, technology business, on a permanent basis, located at the UK Head Office in Nottingham.
The company in question own, develop, and manufacture market-leading gasification technology, aimed at the waste management and energy recovery industries in particular.
Due to a period of sustained growth and success they are now looking to grow their Engineering department to cope with the demands of what will be a very exciting time for the company as a whole.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
This is an office based project engineering, electrical and systems integration role. A level of site based work will be required from time to time.
- Project engineering and management of complete control systems from initial system design through to final handover and operational support.
- Operating with a complete team of systems engineers to complete the project management requirements outlined above.
- Reporting to and liaising with the engineering manager to ensure project impetus and deadlines are maintained.
- Leading the design of / designing the electrical systems for the gasification / pyrolysis plant equipment.
- Development of electrical single line diagrams, load lists, load shedding studies, and overall plant electrical distribution systems.
- Generating / reviewing technical specifications and purchasing key electrical equipment such as medium and low voltage switchgear, motor control centres, starters, transformers, VFD’s, UPS systems, DC systems, etc.
- Writing / drawing / reviewing the technical content of all aspects of electrical and system engineering and design, the production of bid and construction documents and engineering assistance for start-up.
- Evaluation of electrical / systems data and designs submitted by contractors and suppliers.
- Lead our system integrator (drafters, designers, and engineers) in executing the electrical designs, verification of those designs including PLC and SCADA systems.
- Implement documentation systems / document control and maintain system documentation / manuals
Education / Experience:
- The candidate will have a minimum of BSc / MSc with at least 5+ years’ experience in systems / EC&I engineering, software and instrumentation design.
- Knowledge of low and of medium voltage power trains and associated control and instrumentation.
- Experienced in HAZID, HAZOP, LOPA and SIL studies.
What’s on offer?
• Salary £50-55k per annum
• Benefits include health plan and dental coverage.
• Pension scheme - salary sacrifice
• Excellent career prospects with a growing Company
Please respond to this advert today and we will discuss the role with you in more detail in the near future if you have a suitable profile.
Confidentiality is ensured at all times.