This role sits within the Business Tax team as part of the Employer Consulting Group (ECG) sub group in delivering compliance services to clients. It is a top firm based in Reading.
A top 20 Accountancy firm, based in Reading.
- Assist with a diverse portfolio of client's both domestic and international, providing PAYE compliance services
- Responsible for overseeing these compliance services from start to finish.
- Identifying further consulting opportunities from completing the compliance services
- Supporting senior ECG members on projects
- Prepare and assist in presenting internal and external presentations on ECG opportunities
- Keep up-to-date with changes in legislation
- Identifies business opportunities within own function and follows up with manager / Partner; starts to identify cross-selling opportunities
- Record time accurately using the Practice Management System
- Be aware of the firm's risk management and practice assurance procedures and ensure compliance
AAT, ATT or CTA professional qualification, or equivalent
Competitive salary and benefits package