Care Manager, Domiciliary Care, North London
Care Manager needed for a Care Provider in North London
Due to an internal promotion a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an efficient, organised and experienced individual to join the team at a Deputy Manager level within a highly reputable, established and rapidly expanding Domiciliary Care Business.
This post will be part of the most successful Branch in the UK; you will work as part of a highly regarded team and with experienced Area manager. You will have responsibility for an area of business and the relationship with the local authority, whilst providing support to the Registered Area Manager.
If you are passionate about providing the best in community care, take pride in building relationships with your staff to gain their commitment and reliability then this role is for you!
This is a great chance to be part of one of the UK’s most exciting businesses within Domiciliary Care, who are going from strength to strength focusing on their growth and quality of care.
As a Deputy Manager, your role will include the following duties:
- Responsible for safe and legal delivery of service:
- Managing coordinators and Supervisors alongside the Registered Care Manager
- Ensuring full compliance throughout the business
- Responsible for the legal and ethical running of the day-to-day business.
- Understand and work within regulator legislation, standards and regulations
- Keep full and accurate records in accordance with legal requirements
- Undertaking and monitoring of all appropriate assessments relating to new and old customers
- To undertake/facilitate reviews of customers’ needs/requirements in accordance with guidelines
- Planning and implementing supervisions and appraisals in accordance with guidelines alongside Registered Care Manager
- To understand and monitor health and safety in the workplace and in the field
- To ensure implementation, execution and management of quality control systems including stocks of uniforms, PPE and other office stationery.
- Implementation and management of complaints procedure alongside the Registered Care Manager
- Implementation of performance management protocols where necessary
- Take on-call duties as part of a team on a rota basis. Display flexibility with team members
- Ensuring all emergency on-call issues are dealt with effectively e.g. covering calls either directly or indirectly when care workers are sick or absent.
- Recording all emergency calls and passing the information to appropriate parties.
This is a full time permanent position, with a fantastic company who promotes within and encourage their staff to reach their full potential. Continuous training and support will be provided.
Please send a copy of your CV to register your interest in this post.